Monday, October 09, 2006

OH-07:taxpayers financing Hobson's campaign

I happen to live in the 7th District and have received a pamphlet printed and paid for at taxpayer expense, "introducing" him as my Congressman. I to my knowledge have never contacted Hobson, so it appears he is skirting the law as he can with a number of voters.

This pamphlet did not mention the election in any way but the timing sure is convienent.


From Bill Conner: " It appears that Hobson has generated letters to everyone who has corresponded with him in the past. This is obviously the use of his Congressional printing and postal privileges for political purposes.
Could you cover this in your blog and ask others who have received such letters to mail me copies and indicate when the matter involved was closed? My address is Bill Conner, 3193 Kingfisher Pl, Beavercreek, OH 45431 "


conner.bill@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home