Monday, March 24, 2008

Hillary: Busted!!

The main stream media picked up Hillary's flat out lie about her trip to Bosnia that was first reported in a number of blogs including this one. Today in an interview with the Philadelphia Daily News Editorial Board she had this to say:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not I was told. I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I made a -- I took her stuff and then I left, Now that's my memory of it."

Umm yea. Apparently her staff hasn't told her we all saw the video of what really happened.

Honesty is the most important trait in a President, Hillary is not qualified to be President.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home