Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Barack's Quote of the Day: Enough is Enough

Barack Obama said what many voters were feeling today at an appearance in Norfolk, Virginia.

He said, "Enough! I don't care what they say about me. But I love this country too much to let them take over another election with lies and swift boat politics. Enough is Enough."

Later he went on to say, "So spare me the phony outrage. Spare me the phony talk about change. We have real problems in this country right now. And the American people are looking to us for answers, not distractions, not diversions, not manipulations. They want real answers to the real problems that we are facing. That's the kind of debate I intend to have because that's the kind of debate the American people deserve."

You go Barack!!

Here is the full video of the speech.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home