Monday, March 17, 2008

Myth: Hillary is a Victim

The latest spin from the Hillary camp this weekend, and by camp I mean her campaign and the bloggers, is there is some unfair bias and distortion of her record by the Media and Obama supporters.

Now I have no doubt that some bloggers will write what they write, fair or not true or not. But on the more respected liberal blogs that I read that is not what I have seen. I can’t speak for others but I will speak for my blog and myself.

I created my blog to get to the truth, period. It is very important to me that things that I write are based on facts. I rarely post anything that I have not verified by seeing the quotes myself or reading the source myself and verifying the information with a second source.

There has been no distortion of Hillary’s record on this blog. The distortions have been done by Hillary Clinton. If you read through every one of my “shame on Hillary” posts I provide documentation on each misstatement, lie and distortion made by Hillary or her campaign.

Has the media been unfair to Clinton, I say no. They have reported the facts. The facts for the most part have been negative toward her. Hillary and her campaign have done this to themselves. I have pointed out misstatements, lies, and exaggerations one after the other. Anyone who claims the Clinton Campaign has not been race baiting is living in a fantasy world.

Meanwhile the Obama campaign has remained truthful, clear, and consistent. They have not used race in this campaign in anyway whatsoever. Any claim by the Clinton campaign that Obama is playing the race card is a blatant lie. Claims by Geraldine Ferraro that the Obama campaign called her racist are false. I did, other supporters may have, but the campaign itself, no.

Why is practically every progressive media pundent that we all love most of the time seemed to be supporting Obama? Because the facts have led them to that. Keith Olbermann has always been a man of facts, Ed Schultz, Stephanie Miller, Rachel Maddow, Randi Rhodes, all clearly support Barrack Obama. Why because he has earned it. Hillary has lost it.

Looking for those that clearly spin in Hillary’s direction? Try, Tucker Carlson, Pat Buchanan, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Joe Scarborough. They are all conservative pundits who believe John McCain can beat Hillary.

Perhaps the reason the Hillary camp feels they are being picked on is because they are losing. It is time to realize that truth is more important then loyalty and move on.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home