Sunday, September 14, 2008

McCain's Lie of the Day September 14th edition

There are so many to choose from today, but most are lies they continue to repeat over and over again despite the fact the media and fact checkers have called them on them again and again.

The Bridge to Nowhere killing (Lie)
Obama will raise taxes on middle class (Lie)
McCain is a reformer (Lie)
The Media is picking on the VP choice (Lie)
The Media has a liberal bias (Lie)

Those are just a few of the lies they repeat over and over again hoping voters will ignore all the obvious facts. Similar to the Bush plan of repeating the lie that Iraq had something to do with 9/11 which by the way the vp choice of McCain repeated again on Thursday.

But for the Lie of the day I choose one from the ad being run in Ohio right now where McCain claims the Obama campaign has belittled his V.P. Choice by calling her good looking.

Here is the total quote they are referencing from ABC News as reported by FactCheck.Org.

ABC News, Aug. 31, 2008: "From our perspective the whole deal is how does the government help you get back up without getting in the way?" Biden asked. "There's a gigantic - gigantic - difference between John McCain and Barack Obama, and between me and I suspect my vice presidential opponent. And that is that - "
The crowd laughed.
"Well there's obvious differences," Biden said, beginning to ham it up. "She's good looking," he said, laughing. "You know there's obvious differences. But there's a whole lot -- "
A woman shouted: "you're gorgeous!" to Biden.
"Where's that person?" Biden asked. "Who said that? Who said that? Would you say that again for my wife?"
"You're gorgeous!" the woman yelled.
"Oh, I tell you what, would you make sure Jill hears that?" Biden joked. "You know what I mean? I just want to make sure she hears that. I haven't heard that in a long, long, long time. And hanging out with this lean, young-looking guy is making me feel pretty old, you know what I mean?"
Biden continued his riff. "I thought I was in pretty good shape til I hung out with this guy, you know what I mean?"
"Joe's looking good," said Obama.
"Yeah, I'm looking good alright, I tell you what," Biden said. "But look, folks, let me end with, on a serious note here. On a serious note -- I was a pretty good football player, man," he said to Obama "We oughta talk a little bit after this. Okay? --But look, on a very serious note ..."
He then continued with his very serious note.

No belittling there that anyone with a brain sees. Therefore once again McCain is proven to be a:



Honesty is the most important trait in a President, John McCain is not qualified to be President.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home