Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No excuses

I don't care what the polls say, VOTE!

I don't care if the lines are long, VOTE!

I dont care if its raining cats and dogs, VOTE!

I don't care If your busy with work and family, VOTE!

I don't care if there are only a few candidates you really know about, VOTE!


A great deal of damage has been done to our nation by the unchecked power of Bush and the Republican Congress. We cannot risk two more years.

Many citizens of the world are watching the citizens of the United States to see if we will correct the wrongs that have been done. This is our chance, and possibly our last chance to save the constitution and our nation as we knew it.

There is no excuse, you must get out and vote. You must call your friends, your family, any one you know and tell them VOTE!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home